Our patients deserve a life free of pain, a life free of dizziness, and they deserve a physical therapy experience that offers the most advanced tools in the most comfortable, warm environment. That's what they'll find at FYZICAL.
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers specialize in diagnosing and treating patients with peripheral and central nervous system disorders of the balance system. We provide state-of-the-art testing services and equipment along with hands-on physical therapy for improving balance and vertigo -- this is called vestibular rehabilitation or balance retraining therapy.
FYZICAL works to:
- Assist physicians in the community manage their imbalanced and dizzy patients.
- Identify patients who are at risk for falls Diagnose balance and dizziness with a level of sophistication and accuracy that is uncommon.
- Create targeted therapies for individual patients based on superior diagnostics.
- Aid persons with neurological issues such as Parkinson's, stroke, and MS strengthen and enhance their bodies faculties in maintaining balance and gait as much as possible.
- Provide a community resource for help in concussion management, specifically return-to-play decisions.
- Create balance assessments and fall prevention programs for persons with osteoporosis.
- Assess patients who are medicated for atrial fibrillation and then strengthen and maintain their balance capabilities so they can stay on the medications that they need.
- Create community awareness concerning the great amount we can do to prevent falls.
- Offer educational seminars and outreach for our communities.